Update From Administrator – August 28, 2020
August 28, 2020
As always, our team and I hope this email finds you safe and healthy. I am pleased to report that we continue to remain COVID-free for both our staff and residents.
A few quick points on our outdoor visits:
- The appointment website we are using; Sign-up genius will no longer be available to schedule appointments for outdoor visits, we are NOT using that website again to setup times/slots for visits. All appointments already setup still holds i.e. 8/30/20 –9/5/2020.
- Going forward families will have to call the facility/building between the hours of 8a-4p to setup an appointment with activities a week in advance to ensure times and dates works for both you and the resident.
- You are welcome to leave a voice mail with Activities and someone will get back to you as soon as we can.
- Face coverings must always be worn and a social distance of 6 feet between you and your loved ones for the entirety of the visit.
- Check out our website for specific guidelines and details regarding perimeter visits.
- Alternative visits (Facetime, Skype, and window visits) are still taking place. You can schedule a visit by calling 978-458-8773 X 4746 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other updates from our recreation team include:
- Each nursing unit has tablets assigned for resident use such as virtual visits, games, etc.
- We have fresh airtime where residents can get some much-needed sunshine while supervised to ensure social distancing.
- We are also now scheduling resident outdoor social distancing activities programs.
We encourage any residents and family members to contact the administrator with any questions or concerns you may have about the care we are offering. Our commitment is to be as transparent as possible and work to address any issues that arise.
Thank you and please stay safe and healthy!