Update From Administrator – September 23, 2020
September 23, 2020
Thank You for all your continued support during this difficult time. We are doing our best to keep our residents safe and happy. We continue to follow DPH guidelines for testing our employees and residents. We continue to remain negative.
Please remember to label all items with names of loved ones before dropping them off. Thank you for your efforts.
A few quick points:
• Updates on visitation: we continue to allow in person visitation on the patio, weather permitting. Beginning Monday, September 28th, 2020 we have now added indoor visits as the weather changes, in a designated area of the facility. There are a few guidelines that we have to follow to be in compliance with state guidelines.
• In addition to the guidelines before with patio visits, temperatures will still be checked; masks should be worn at all times, and family members who are sick should refrain from visiting their loved one.
• Please enter the building from the back entrance by the patio
• Residents on quarantine will not be able to visit with their loved one until they are off of their 14 day quarantine. Window visits are permitted.
• Staff will be cleaning in between visits to ensure the safety of residents and family members
• Visits are permitted for 2 family members per resident
• Visits need be scheduled a week in advance via telephone to Activities Dept. Families can call by Wednesday of that week to see if there are any other available visitation slots open.
• Physical contact during visits: Visitors must remain 6 feet from resident during visit. Brief physical contact MAY be allowed. To reduce the risk of transmission, individuals must use alcohol based hand sanitizers before and after contact. You may hug with faces in opposite direction and limit duration of close contact to avoid transmission.
• If you develop signs and symptoms of COVID 19 after a visit, please notify the facility as soon as possible.
• We will continue with virtual/electronic means of communication; i.e. Skype, FaceTime, Zoom, Google Duo, and telephone
Thank you and please stay safe and healthy!
Bob Petroff, Administrator